|Admission - Stage 4|
- Following the interview appointment, parents will pick up their enrollment forms at School Services and pay the corresponding fee at the appropriate bank institution.
Submit the following documentation (Original and 2 copies):
- CURP (Population Registry Card Number).
- Official Health Bill or Cartilla Nacional de Salud (Sealed).
- Flier indicating date of enrollment to the Official Health Bill or Cartilla Nacional de Salud (Sealed).
- PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN:
- 4 color photos (In addition to those submitted before).
- 2° and 3° Grades: Official Affidavit of last Grade coursed.
- 1° Official Preschool Certificate.
- 2° thru 6° Grades: Official Certificate of last Grade coursed.
- Jr. HIGH:
- 1° : Official Elementary Certificate plus Official Certificate for 6th Grade.
- 2° : Official Elementary School Certificate plus Official Certificate for 1st Grade, Jr. High.
- 3° : Official Elementary School Certificate plus Official Certificate for 1st and 2nd Grades, Jr. High.
- HIGH SCHOOL:
- Official Certificate for Jr. High.
- Certificate for 3rd Grade, Jr. High.
- 2° Semester onwards: Academic History for all semesters coursed to date.
Those students who do not obtain the level of English required by Colegio Internacional Terranova must enroll in catch up courses at a Language Center of their choice, and must submit the certification affidavit of said course before the start of our school year. If deemed necessary, student must continue said course during the school year.