|Us at Colegio Internacional Terranova live and breathe the following principles:
1. Regard the entire educational task as a developmental factor that promotes a more open, plural and inclusive society that values diversity.
2. Conceive the individual person as the heart of the educational endeavor rooted out of strengths.
- Learning takes place by relating directly with the object of study, through inquiry and discernment.
- Value the development of language to express, communicate and nourish thinking abilities.
- Social interactions which are genuine relationships based on trust and mutual respect, fostering dialogue as paramount means to solve conflicts.
- Collaborative work is ongoing throughout our entire institution, 100% at all areas.
- With every single action undertaken, we value the processes which deliver results.
- Our community carries out permanent actions which reflect its commitment to the natural and social environment.
- Value art appreciation and its expression as an essential component to the integral development of the person.
- Continuous learning, new training and refresher courses for adults are ongoing at our institution