Request informational meeting with the Advancement Office at 444 841 6422 and/or by email at email@example.com
Download and complete the Admissions Forms (see right) for the corresponding level being applied for.
Submit the necessary documentation to be eligible to take the Admissions Exam:
- Admissions Forms completely filled out and signed.
- Birth Certificate (Original and 2 copies)
- 4 small photos (2.5X3 cm “tamaño infantil”)
- Proof of studies document(s) and a good conduct recommendation letter from the previous school (Originals)
- Copy of the most recent report card showing a minimum average of 8 (not applicable for Pre-school)
- Pay for the Admissions Exam.
- Request a date to take the Admissions Exam.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COLEGIO INTERNATIONAL TERRANOVA
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US