Students complete their high school studies in an academic environment that challenges their skills and rewards their achievements and effort. We work hard so that our students holistically develop in their preparation for university and for life.
What do we do in High School?
- We prepare students to enter into the best universities.
- We study within the framework of the IB Diploma Programme and we can obtain the IB Diploma which is internationally recognized.
- We take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam.
- We can elect to take mathematics at an advanced level if we wish to study a career in mathematics or physics.
- We apply scientific knowledge through experiments in our modern laboratories.
- We receive support through various structures and strategies that help us to make good decisions for our career selection.
- We take advantage of the resources in our modern library in order to develop research skills.
- We take part in Creativity and Service activities that help us learn by helping others.
- We participate in two research projects: Personal Project and Extended Essay.
- We participate in sports teams after school.
Upon completion of High School, students are able to:
- Demonstrate independence and certainty in themselves, while taking responsibility for their own learning.
- Have a local and global vision.
- Develop critical thinking through analysis that considers different perspectives.
- Reflect on the nature of knowledge and conduct independent research.
- Organize and self-manage.
- Communicate in more than one language.
- Apply and use a variety of digital tools and technology for learning.
- Excellent acceptance rate in national and local universities.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COLEGIO INTERNATIONAL TERRANOVA
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US