Due to an increasingly international and multicultural community, the International Student Department was established in 2016 in order to better support this growing population of students. As a department, we strive to help create and foster an academic environment where students feel confident and comfortable.
Terranova recognizes that moving to a new country and school can be challenging in many ways, both for children and parents. We appreciate and believe that international families enrich the Terranova community in many aspects. In order to support the transition to Mexico and to Terranova, the International Student Department is made up of a team of bilingual Spanish language support teachers and German mother tongue teachers.
These teachers support students through:
- Social, emotional and academic assistance.
- Spanish as an additional language classes.
- German mother tongue classes (for any native German speaking students).
- The support of an English speaking International Student Department Coordinator for students, and parents in order to assist with school matters and translation.
- The creation of spaces for international parents to get to know each other.
Activities carried out with International Families
LEARN MORE ABOUT COLEGIO INTERNATIONAL TERRANOVA
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US