This PRIVACY NOTICE is established in compliance with the provisions of the “Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares” (“Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals” of Mexican law) (Hereinafter “Personal Data Law”), please read carefully the terms and conditions specified in the this notice because any contribution of Personal data that you make by any means, constitutes the express acceptance of these terms and conditions and consequently COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL TERRANOVA, A.C. (hereinafter “COLEGIO TERRANOVA”) is expressly authorized to process such data.
All terms used with an initial capital letter not defined in this notice will have the meaning attributed to them in the Personal Data Law.
- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL TERRANOVA, A.C. (Hereinafter “COLEGIO TERRANOVA”) with address at Avenida Palmira No. 705, Privadas del Pedregal, C.P. 78295, San Luis Potosí, S.L.P., is responsible for the treatment of your personal data in terms of the provisions of Article 3° fraction XIV of the Personal Data Law.
2.- PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED.
Your personal data and your information, that you voluntarily provide, is confidential. The purposes for which COLEGIO TERRANOVA collects Personal Data are as follows:
- Regarding its employees: for the preparation of employment records, preparation of contracts and labor agreements, compliance with benefit formats, affiliation and compliance with obligations before labour authorities, such as IMSS and INFONAVIT for payroll database registration, attendance lists, digital time-clock system; audits; labour disputes, if any; for security purposes, as well as any purpose similar to those set forth herein.
- Regarding an employee’s prospects: to corroborate data on academic degrees and professional experience with academic institutions, corresponding legal entity or juridical person, schedule job interviews, conduct assessments.
- Regarding its suppliers, clients and potential clients: for the purposes of identification, location, contact, shipments, payment, collection, statistics, information about services and/or quality assessment products, as well as their transmission to third parties by any means that the law allows.
- Regarding its students: By enrolling any minor as a student (hereinafter the “student”) to any of the sections of COLEGIO TERRANOVA you agree that the necessary personal data are collected as part of the student’s history as well as their parents and / or tutors. It is important to mention that in some cases sensitive personal data will be collected and processed, such as those that refer to the state of health, religious, philosophical, moral beliefs and others that are considered relevant.
Additionally, the data collected from students will be used for the operation and administration of their file (student’s history) in the academic, sports, cultural, administrative and any other services offered by COLEGIO TERRANOVA; as contact information for the location of parents or tutors for appointments, emergencies, reports or notices that have to be delivered directly to them and to analyze the family economic situation for scholarship applications.
In the event that, at the time of collecting the Personal Data, exists other purpose for the treatment of Personal Data, that those indicated in this section, COLEGIO TERRANOVA must communicate it to the holder, with the aim that, if necessary, express its consent to the corresponding purpose.
For the purposes mentioned above we may require the personal data include, but are not limited to:
- Identification Data: Name, nationality, gender, place and date of birth, civil status, CURP.
- Contact Data: E-mail, address, personal telephone, home telephone.
- Data of the parents or tutors of the students: full name of the mother and father or tutor of the student, marital status, full address of the family or of each one in case of not living together, as well as home phones, cell phones, emails electronics, occupation, work address, employment or business, position, level of studies and work schedules.
- Biometric Data: Information about the physical characteristics of the person, such as iris image, fingerprint and palm of the hand.
- Academic and professional Data: Educational career, professional degree, professional certificate, certificates, diplomas.
- Labor Data: work experience, job references, job training, professional title, professional certificate and affiliation with IMSS or other labor entities.
- Migratory Data: Migration status, time spent in the country, entrance and departures from the country.
- Financial data: tax information (RFC), income and egress, bank accounts, insurance.
- Complementary data of economic type: for the process of requesting scholarship for students, information regarding the family economic environment such as income, expenses, credit bureau report, tax returns, payroll receipts or documentation that justify the economic situation will be requested of the family.
- Visual and sound Data: For security purposes, a video surveillance system is installed, so recording, capturing, transmitting and storing images and in some cases sounds using camcorders or other similar means, will be used to take necessary measures to ensure the safety of persons entering in the plant of COLEGIO TERRANOVA, as well as evidence of misbehavior and/or breaches of the applicable rules and/or the laws in force within the facilities of COLEGIO TERRANOVA.
COLEGIO TERRANOVA may also store and publish images and / or videos of students and / or their families in sporting, cultural and / or social events that COLEGIO TERRANOVA organizes and / or sponsors, either through the publication of gazettes and / or on social networks , the above for informational and / or advertising purposes.
- Sensitive personal data: Present and future health status, allergies, diseases, medical or psychological treatments, name and data of your doctor; racial or ethnic origin; Genetic information; religious, philosophical and moral beliefs and / or union membership.
The Personal Data of the categories (a) to (j), may be collected by COLEGIO TERRANOVA either personally or through the Electronic Media that the latter makes available to him. Sensitive Personal Data indicated in the category (k) will be obtained only directly; that is, personally or through Electronic Media, which are made available, must obtain the express and written treatment of the holder or the father, mother or guardian of the minor through his autograph signature, electronic signature or any identification mechanism that is established for that purpose.
3.- OPTIONS AND MEASURES TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA.
Solo confirma que correo dejamos en la versión en español, para sustituirlo en el punto numero 3 donde dice: .- OPTIONS AND MEASURES TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA.
You may request the update, limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, and, where appropriate, inform yourself of any aspect related to the processing thereof, at any time by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
To exercise this right, you must follow the procedure referred to in numeral 4 of this PRIVACY NOTICE.
4.- EXERCISE OF ARCO (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition) RIGHTS.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Law, you may request COLEGIO TERRANOVA access, rectification, cancellation (if it is legally appropriate) or oppose the use of personal data that has been provided, as well as revoke your consent, for which you must follow the procedure detailed below:
Send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following: (i) your full name (ii) the documents that prove the identity of the Holder or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the person making the request in your name (iii) address or other means to which COLEGIO TERRANOVA must send the corresponding response to the respective request (iv) the relationship that you have or have had with COLEGIO TERRANOVA (v) the data for which you request access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, or those regarding which you wish to revoke your consent.
Likewise, you must attach a copy of official identification in order to prove your identity or the personality with which you make the request and those documents that are relevant to the application in question. For rectification requests, it is necessary for the holder to indicate precisely the modification that must be made, attaching the documentation that justifies the origin of his request.
- Upon receipt of your request by COLEGIO TERRANOVA, an acknowledgment of receipt will be sent with the corresponding receipt date. In the event that your request does not comply with the legal requirements, within five business days of receipt it will be required to correct your request within ten business days, otherwise, it will be deemed not filed.
- In the event that your request has been sent on a business working day, it will be received from the business day following the date you sent it.
- Your request will be answered via email, to the email through which you made the request, within twenty calendar days from the date of acknowledgment of receipt. This period may be extended for an additional twenty days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to the holder in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the Regulation of the LFPDPPP.
- In the event that your request is made in accordance with the LFPDPPP and other regulations in force, access will be granted, your data will be rectified or canceled, your right of opposition will be effective or your consent will be revoked, within the fifteen calendar days following the date on which your request is answered. This period may be extended for an additional fifteen days when there are causes that justify it, this situation will be notified to the holder in accordance with the provisions of article 97 of the RLFPDPPP.
In all cases where your request is appropriate, in terms of the provisions of articles 32, 33, 34 and 35 of the Personal Data Law, the delivery of personal data will be free through the email address that the holder of the data indicated for such effects, in case it requires that the information be delivered in a different way, it must cover only the justified shipping costs and / or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats that are generated.
5.- SECURITY MEASURES WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA.
It is the responsibility of the holder of the Personal Data, to ensure that the Data, provided to COLEGIO TERRANOVA are truthful and complete, and is responsible for communicating to COLEGIO TERRANOVA any modification, in order to comply with the obligation to keep the information updated.
The temporality of the handling of the Personal Data of the holder, will depend on the legal relationship that has been held with COLEGIO TERRANOVA as well as the obligations required by the current legislation and the competent authorities. In all cases the information will be stored only for the reasonable time.
COLEGIO TERRANOVA has established and undertakes to maintain the administrative, technical and physical security measures that allow to protect the Personal Data it collects against any damage, loss, alteration, access or unauthorized treatment, as well as to comply principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility protected in the Personal Data Law.
6.- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Law and its Regulations, COLEGIO TERRANOVA informs you that the Holder’s consent will not be necessary for the processing of Personal Data when: (i) it is provided for in a Law or Treaty in which Mexico is a party; (ii) it is necessary to safeguard the health of the Holder, among which is the prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or the management of medical services (iii) the transfer is made to subsidiary companies or affiliates under the common control of any of COLEGIO TERRANOVA or a parent company or any company of the same group of COLEGIO TERRANOVA that operates under the same internal processes and policies; (iv) is necessary because of a contract concluded or to be concluded in the interest of the Holder; (v) is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice; (vi) is accurate for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process; and, (vii) is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the Holder and COLEGIO TERRANOVA.
In the particular case of candidates for employees and employees, transfer of their data will be made in the cases in which they themselves request it in order to provide third-party professional references or send their curricula to companies interested in them.
In the particular case of students, data transfer may be performed:
- Without prior authorization: to the Secretary of State and / or Federal Public Education and other government agencies that officially request any type of data to COLEGIO TERRANOVA;
- Only in the cases that the parents or tutors of the students request: (i) will the data of the students be transmitted to other educational institutions associated with COLEGIO TERRANOVA, to which mainly contact information such as addresses, telephone numbers and emails, (ii) to other educational institutions may be sent administrative reports such as debit letters, account statements, payment behaviors; (iii) to other educational institutions, academic reports may be sent as proof of studies, ballots, disciplinary reports, letters of good conduct; (iv) To carry out socio-economic studies when scholarships are requested; (v) for Accreditors or Certifiers (for example, language level certifiers, data such as full name, section, grade and group would be transferred);
Without prejudice to the foregoing, COLEGIO TERRANOVA undertakes to ensure compliance with the principles of protection of Personal Data established by the Personal Data Law and its Regulations and to take the necessary measures to implement it, as well as to enforce it legal entity or juridical person who are transferred or access to your Personal Data, in order to provide you with an adequate and best quality service.
In the event that the holder does not express its opposition for your Personal Data to be transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so.
7.- USE OF ELECTRONIC OR REMOTE MEASURES.
In the event that the holder makes use of platforms, sites, or requests the services of COLEGIO TERRANOVA through the use of electronic devices or provides his Personal Data through any such channels (hereinafter and collectively the “Electronic Media”), the holder understands, accepts and acknowledges that:
- Electronic Media may include links to third-party websites other than COLEGIO TERRANOVA, for which the Latter assumes any responsibility, obligation or liability.
- The services provided by COLEGIO TERRANOVA through Electronic Media may collect information from the holder such as browser type, operating system, visits to other web sites or carry out your identification as a User, through “cookies” or ” web beacons” in which case you will be informed that moment about the use of those technologies. For the holder to disable these programs, the holder must access the “internet options” located in the “Tools” section, or similar functions, of the browser you use.
- The Website of COLEGIO TERRANOVA terranova.edu.mx uses “Cookies” that COLEGIO TERRANOVA may place on his/her access device and make use of them. The use of “Cookies” is intended to speed up the start of a new session; save the user settings of the site and/or its apps; streamline the interaction with the contents; improve the user experience of the site and/or its applications by storing their preferences on the access device, eliminating the need to repeatedly specify the same information and only shows personalized content and advertising according to their preferences in their subsequent visits, as well as to facilitate COLEGIO TERRANOVA analysis of such information in order to improve the performance of the site and/or its apps.
Likewise, COLEGIO TERRANOVA may use “Cookies” to collect information about the preferences of the user of the site and / or applications in the use of content in order to offer promotions, discounts, programs and in general, send to the user of the /or its applications advertising based on your interests.
With the use of Electronic Media, you acknowledge and authorize COLEGIO TERRANOVA to use “Cookies” and “web beacons”
- MODIFCATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
COLEGIO TERRANOVA reserves the right to make changes to this PRIVACY NOTICE, which will be disclosed by posting on the website www.terranova.edu.mx or the one that replaces it.
In addition, the holder is informed that he/she has the right to object to the processing of his/her Personal Data in case he/she does not agree with the modifications that may be submitted by this PRIVACY NOTICE, for this, he/she must send a request to the email address as referred to in numeral 3 of this PRIVACY NOTICE.
With this Privacy Notice, the Holders of the information are duly informed of the data that was collected from them and for what purposes, accepting the terms contained that were elaborated in compliance with the Personal Data Law and its regulations.
Last modification: September 09, 2019