Preschool and Kindergarten
We promote the development of autonomy, initiative and interpersonal relationships in order to form balanced and self-confident children.
We base learning on the innate interest of the child to learn about the world and find answers about what is going on around them. In order to help the children do this, we create environments which stimulate curiosity, creativity and the use of language.
What do we do in Preschool and Kindergarten?
- We explore the world through the IB Programme of Inquiry .
- We learn and develop skills through play .
- We have fun and at the same time learn English with a teacher who accompanies us during the day .
- We socialize with children that come from other parts of the world.
- We learn and appreciate art and music.
- We discover the marvellous world of books through use of a library designed according to the needs of children in the early years
- We play, climb and ride tricycles.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COLEGIO INTERNATIONAL TERRANOVA
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US